Barclays Bank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else noticed the cheesy and decidedly patronising "greeting" stuck to the front windows?

Something like....."The smartest people in Cheadle* walk through this door, and you're one of them."

*substitute the area where the bank is.

I personally find this offensive. Anyone else?

Sponsored Links
yep! I agree with you. I Bank with Barclays but only because I've been with them since I was a kid and the manager was a local who you could talk to, but now a days we get put through to helston which is on the mainland, all my income come's into Barclays via my PDQ and I transfer it to another internet bank which offers a better rate of interest, this really ****es of my Barclays, they ring me and say ''did you know you have all this money in your account'' and I say '' yes I'm about to move it to my other bank account'' thanks. :D

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Anyone else noticed the cheesy and decidedly patronising "greeting" stuck to the front windows?

Something like....."The smartest people in Cheadle* walk through this door, and you're one of them."

Maybe you could surreptitiously put in on the exit.

Eddie M said:
securespark said:

Maybe you could surreptitiously put in on the exit.
I like that idea! :LOL: :evil:

Back