Barclays pulling £166bn of assets from the UK

You have been brainwashed by the media into believing that is what is happening.

Ive never been a fan of the EU, but leaving it is going to damage the economy.

The practical reality is that 40 years of integration is difficult to undo, it can be done, anything can be but theres a cost.

The UK economy has done pretty well out of EU membership.

Sponsored Links
Happy?

Companies kept on warning the MP's and public but it was Project Fear well no more its reality now.

https://news.sky.com/story/barclays-prepares-to-trigger-190bn-no-deal-brexit-plan-11622383

A High Court judge has largely approved a "huge" scheme by the bank to reorganise part of its business ahead of Brexit.
If every customer of Barclays in the UK closed their account Barclays would lose millions ,it wouldn't be long before they came crawling back looking for business.

Leaving the EU will be probably the best thing that happens to this country in my life time (y)
Well you must be quite young then, because even smogg says it will be 50 years before there are any benefits of brexit!

If every customer of Barclays in the UK closed their account Barclays would lose millions ,it wouldn't be long before they came crawling back looking for business.
Nope, that would make 2008 seem like an insignificant event!

But hey, quitters just love cutting off their nose to spite their face (y)

Sponsored Links
So you have nothing. Thought as much.

Why are you so afraid to put something down - say what the benefits are? If you can't define them, then how can you say what they are?

A well educated person as yourself would see the flaw in your argument.

Trying to get a rise out of me because of your views is not going to work. The argueing has already started and you have begun trying to insult me. Most remoaners behave in the same way.

I will click the ignore button and leave a simple bit of advice.

Don’t believe everything you read in the media. Do some proper research. :cool:

You think that destroying the economy will somehow benefit you or people who are at the bottom. I really fail to see how it will happen. So explain to me how Brexit will improve your lot or that of the country. Try to be specific - not just rubbish like taking back control, our borders.
Why,so you can tell us we are wrong for the umpteenth time,,,give over yourself

Trying to get a rise out of me because of your views is not going to work. The argueing has already started and you have begun trying to insult me. Most remoaners behave in the same way.

I will click the ignore button and leave a simple bit of advice.

Don’t believe everything you read in the media. Do some proper research. :cool:

I thought as much. As an educated person you seem very reluctant to put forward your points. Shame as I was really looking forward to someone educated putting forward a strong case for leaving. Rees Mogg and Minford case is debunked- perhaps you have some new research you can share.

So when asked straight up the benefits you cannot answer. Guilty of not knowing what you even voted for then. :mrgreen:
No...but definetly guilty of thinking you are a know it all type of bloke.The proffessor who sits in the corner of the pub with his ref books,, in your case fed beige and the Noddy book on brexit

Sponsored Links
Back