Barnier begging Macron to drop Brexit demands on fishing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's a turn up for the books !!

Barnier knows frost is a tough cookie ........ so France has to move !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Boris-Johnson-2696829.jpg

Oh dear oh dear do you believe in fairy tales too ? Go read cinderella.
That quote wasn`t aimed at you, but is that really your best shot?

I know teenagers who are able to debate far better than you lot but then you don`t want sensible debate do you, just cheap childish jibes.

That quote wasn`t aimed at you, but is that really your best shot?

I know teenagers who are able to debate far better than you lot but then you don`t want sensible debate do you, just cheap childish jibes.

It seemed you were referring to the left wing claims that Putin somehow had influence the referendum as though you thought I believed that fairy tale.

Best shot ??? I didn't want to waste time replying to you. I assumed you weren't up for repartee as your posts were a little terse and ambiguous. Bye

EU has the last laugh.....

70 per cent of UK-landed fish is sold in the EU.

:ROFLMAO:

The EU concedes fishing on condition they get concessions from the UK for even more lucrative agreements, whilst knowing that the fish landed is either going to rot or be sold back to Europe.

Brilliant move by the EU.

EU has the last laugh.....

70 per cent of UK-landed fish is sold in the EU.

:ROFLMAO:
And that is fine if their boats can`t come and fish here so what`s your point. Why do you think the French fisherman put so much pressure on Macron?

And that is fine if their boats can`t come and fish here so what`s your point. Why do you think the French fisherman put so much pressure on Macron?
Who cares? Fish was only the bargaining chip and it looks like the EU won.

Sponsored Links
Back