Barnier begging Macron to drop Brexit demands on fishing

Sponsored Links
Yes because it came out way after the one I posted about twenty minutes later .....keep up old chap. The writer of the express article must be subscribed to the you tube poster !

My reply was to noseall.............Keep up old chap.

Well in that case I am so glad that you are not involved in the trade talks, you would drive people nutty with your ducking and diving.

Edit; Not aimed at you trazor.

Sponsored Links
let me see now.

Doris swore there would be no further extension, and swore he would go for no-deal rather than agree to what the EU has been saying for four years.

Does Doris have a record of telling the truth, and fulfilling his commitments?

84 days to go.

How many new Customs officers, Immigration Officials, and Border Guards have been recruited and trained so far?

The Belgians are getting desperate.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/oth...k-waters-in-no-deal/ar-BB19Sxth?ocid=msedgntp

Belgium will invoke an ancient charter granting its fishermen access to UK waters if Brexit talks fail.
Boris Johnson has threatened to quit negotiations with Brussels if a trade deal is not in sight next week.
No Deal would hit Belgian fisherman because they would face being unable to fish along the UK coast. And yesterday it emerged they are planning to invoke a charter from 1666 giving them eternal access to British waters.

A UK Government spokesman said: ‘We suspect that the United Nations Convention for the Law of the Sea might supersede this charter.’

The Belgians don't need to. Their agreement is water tight and has since been ratified.
But then you do have to remember that they are coming up against the UK...

A country that boasts about breaking international law (n)

Sponsored Links
Back