Barnier begging Macron to drop Brexit demands on fishing

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't the French mainly eat snails?

exactly

plus they have over fished there own waters and now want to come into british waters and pinch the fish from there and cause havoc

tell Macron to go and do one ;)

u can never trust the French ;)

we had that fruit cake De Gaulle over here for years sponging off the tax payer living the high life

than swans back over to France after it was liberated by the USA / Brits / Canadians etc etc

than blocks our member ship of the common market whilst collaberating with his hoppo's the germans :LOL:

You're complaining about not being allowed to join the club you were desperate to leave?

You're complaining about not being allowed to join the club you were desperate to leave?

no I am not

just making a point

and incidentally I was not desperate to leave

I was asked to vote and I did

as I have said in the past the referendum should not have been called in the 1st place

any one who thought that every one would vote on EU issues was / is imo an idiot

pplenty who voted probably did not even know we were in the EU :LOL:

3 days left to agree a day.

UK strategy: get the EU to move on something, anything and then Johnson can sell it as " I faced down the EU and got this great concession"

Given that Frost has made a politically motivated statement: " we've nearly sorted it, just sticking points on fishing" ........I'd say it's fishing. Tories won't care if it's not a good deal for fishing insustry, they don't care about that industry, it just needs to sell a win.

Tories don't care about state aid, so they will give that away.

And zero tariff access to SM not poss without LPF so that'll go

3 days left to agree a day.

UK strategy: get the EU to move on something, anything and then Johnson can sell it as " I faced down the EU and got this great concession"

Given that Frost has made a politically motivated statement: " we've nearly sorted it, just sticking points on fishing" ........I'd say it's fishing. Tories won't care if it's not a good deal for fishing insustry, they don't care about that industry, it just needs to sell a win.

Tories don't care about state aid, so they will give that away.

And zero tariff access to SM not poss without LPF so that'll go

Anything is "possible" if improbable, they're just man/woman made arbitrary rules.

Two years ago, our Prime Minister told us Brexit was "95% done."

Cummings and Boris have done a poor job in finishing off the remaining 5%

Sponsored Links
Back