Basic Bi fold / french door ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I'm building a basic home office / shed.

I want a nice door ( around 2.8 M wide ) , ideally bi folds or French doors with side panels.

Conscious that these things will be expensive; but I feel like I'll be paying for things i don't need that ate more designed for a real main building.

Is there any way of getting basic doors that are eg , single glazing? and basic / no locks ? .
But look like bi folds? - but are still suitable for outdoors ? I cant afford all the bells and whistles of new ones,
I've not seen any options like this , apart from internal doors , or doors already attached to a 'cabin' for sale etc ?

any help apprieciated.

Sponsored Links
Why not try your local dg companies, all without doubt will have a mis measure rack and make them an offer

As Crank Says try locals companies for mismeasures , or failing that the likes of Evil BAy , Gumtree, Facebook Marketplace etc for secondhand ones

Sponsored Links
french doors are probably quite common for sale 2nd hand, maybe get a set of them and then buy new direct glazed sidelights.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back