bath panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope this is not too silly a question but do you buy the same size bath panel as the bath only I have seen 1700 bath panels that state compatible with 1600 baths. Also do all front bath panels fit a standard bath as some online state they match a certain bath that they stock ?
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
most bath panels come as 1500 & 1700. Some are plastic which can damage easily. Others are made of ply which can be cut to fil.

I depends where you purchase a panel from, most good plumbers merchants will be able to assist you.

Depends on the shape and construction of the panel you have in mind. Some panels are designed to be trimmed to height and length, with the raw cut edges concealed against a wall, floor or under the lip of the tub. Others are intended to match a specific bathtub.

A 'generic' panel may be just a plain panel, and it's up to the installer to devise a mounting method.
A 'specific' panel may have clips, screws or other fixings incorporated into the design that fix directly to the tub it is meant to fit, and may offer little opportunity for alternative fixings.

Sponsored Links
they say it matches the bath with the panel due to slight colour changes so watch out for that also dont forget to check the height of the panel not just the length most people forget this i have fit many that customers have supplied and most times its the wrong size

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back