Bath size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This might sound mad but I need some advice. I've just had a new bathroom put in but as I rent I had no input into this. The bath that's been fitted is smaller than the previous one and as I'm not small it's not comfortable width or depth wise. Also as my son gets taller and broader, there is no way he'll be able to fit into it! What size would this bath be? What can I do?

Sponsored Links
A new bathroom is not cheap, if you rent the landlord is not going to rip it out again and replace because it’s to small for you the more likely option would be kick you out and replace tenant. I am not saying that in a horrible way but as it is not your house you need to be careful what you try and moan about.

This needs moving to the building section where Woodplops might see it. He's brill at this sort of thing.

Sponsored Links
When you say you have had a new bathroom put in I would say it is extremely unlikely the room is bigger than the old one, so

do you now have a gap at one end of the bath?

This might sound mad but I need some advice. I've just had a new bathroom put in but as I rent I had no input into this. The bath that's been fitted is smaller than the previous one and as I'm not small it's not comfortable width or depth wise. Also as my son gets taller and broader, there is no way he'll be able to fit into it! What size would this bath be? What can I do?

How nice to have a landlord that keeps your home up together. Many tenants would give their left arm for a new bath suite. Joking aside, if it's too narrow and too shallow.....slimming world??
FWIW I'm 19 stone and full of muscles. I can still sit in a std bath if the old back needs a hot soak. How large is your son gonna get??

shower ?

How nice to have a landlord that keeps your home up together. Many tenants would give their left arm for a new bath suite. Joking aside, if it's too narrow and too shallow.....slimming world??
FWIW I'm 19 stone and full of muscles. I can still sit in a std bath if the old back needs a hot soak. How large is your son gonna get??
Wowzer. Why not just call her a fat ungrateful bint and be done with it. Could be LL just shoved a cheapo one in
to maximize profits cos a lot of them are like that, complete and utter ruthless *****.

Poor bird only wanted a wash.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back