bathroom basin - not leveled

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

It looks like I need some advice on this one...

Got a new basin (on a pedestal) that I am about to install. Though, when put together against the wall the basin is not leveled...

It is fine on sides (left-right), though the back of the basin is slightly lower than the front. So I guess all splashes with gather towards the back of the basin instead flowing into the waste...

What can I do to sort it out? Would it be enough just to screw the basin slightly higher so the back of the basin is supported by screws but the front of the basin sits on a pedestal?

Or, can I insert something in between the pedestal and the basin so it levels it up? What can I put in between?

Thanks a lot in advance

Sponsored Links
Just level it side to side - few basins are level front to back. As long as the back of the basin is flat against the wall, and properly seated on the pedestal, will be fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back