bathroom cord light fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The green/yellow is the earth and there should be a small seperate brass terminal in the switch housing for this.

The RED should go into ComL
The BLACK goes into L1 but it doesn't really matter too much if it goes into L2 as it will still work

**'mind and put off the power first! **

Sponsored Links
I have just found this forum, after removing the bathroom light switch to replace it and finding myself totally stuck.

Thank you for the advice here - and next time, I will do a diagram first!

HELP ........... :eek: PLEASE :confused:

I have removed ( or rather partner has ) :rolleyes: the mini rose in the celing for the light pull, to put a new one in ... but all the bits inside have fallen out , does anyone know where i can get a diagram of what the inside should look like :?: ... elaine :confused:

Sponsored Links
yes.

lamps.gif

you might also try seaching the forums try "lights, new light"

Hi breezer , thank you very much for that ( but i think i described it wrong ) :oops:

what we need is for the little rose thing like in the bathroom the ones that have a pulley chord ( hence y i chose this thread to post on ) as i thought they where on about the same thing as me.

When he opened the mini rose thing to swap the chord over to a new one with new pendlum, the whole insides sprung out and now he doesnt know how to put it back together :confused: I think Im going to have to get an electrician, BUT for such a small thing it will really do my head in.

Cheers, anyway , and sorry if i wasted your time . Elaine x :confused:

If you mean the switch there should (normally) only be 2 wires depending on your switch.

One goes into C the other L1 (doesn't matter which way round)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back