Bathroom extract

• Thread starter SaladFingers
  • Start date
S

SaladFingers

I need an extract in my bathroom. Now this is more of a ventilation question than an electrical one, but I couldn't find a ventilation section so thought I'd ask here and see!

But before I fit one, I've got to consider this - most bathrooms have 4" fans and are barely adequate. So I'm thinking of going for a 6" fan.

So, it's really a matter of opinion. Do you think a 6" fan will look obtrusive? Do you think it'd be too noisy?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Taylortwocities";p="2568254 said:
You said
I need an extract in my bathroom.

Yes, I did, correct.
You did not say

Downstairs shower room
Well, I have now :)

Is there anything else you would like not to tell us?
Yes. I have a huge willy and have sex with different girls most nights of the week.

Hell, I can't be @rsed.

ooOOOOOOOooooooooo :LOL:

toys+out+pram.jpg

Yes. I have a huge willy and have sex with different girls most nights of the week.

ooOOOOOOOooooooooo :LOL:

Sounds fair to me.

Im also very under impressed with the fans in most bathrooms and need to install a fan. My bathroom is a upstairs bathroom so Ive opted for a 6inch inline fan and the nessasary vents, its seems you can spend as much as you want to on the kit and that the airflow numbers mean little, but in the end ive gone with a £30 fan of ebay on the basis that in my case if the fans not upto it I can change it. 6inch flexable from ceiling grill to fan, and upto roofline, then a 220mm × 90mm rigid down the roofline and out of the soffet.

Daniel

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back