Bathroom extractor fan

Envirovent is a brand name. Among others, they offer a range of 100mm axial fans which look curiously similar to the excellent Soler and Palau range, and seem to have the same features, including quietness, rubber mountings, ball-bearing motor and backdraught shutter, but less expensive.

So would one of these be suitable then? Or do you still need pics of vent?

Sponsored Links
I think we can find you a better one. Photos of the duct will help a lot.

So just to update on this, I didn’t obtain a photo as it was awkward, however I ordered and fitted the envirovent one. It turned out that the vent went up about 10” and out of the wall so very short run. I ended up cutting the flexible vent pipe as it was too hunched up originally. I also noticed that there was a gap between the fan and the rigid pipe connection, which might be why my loft was getting mould growth - was told it was because the heating was on and the loft was drying out/sweating - a load of bs if you ask me.

Thanks for all the help though peeps, very respected.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back