Bathroom plumbing drainage piping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We're working on adding a bedroom/bathroom/closet over an old carport. The existing carport pad was left in place, and now it's adding to the problem. We're having trouble getting enough slope for the main drainage pipe, with trying to tie the toilet, sink and shower into the central piping. I was wondering if it's possible to tie in the sink and shower drainage lines directly into the main line further down the line. As in, just hooking the toilet drainage directly at its initial junction, and splicing in the sink and shower drain lines further down in the main line. Would this work, and would it be OK under code?

Thanks,

Stu

Sponsored Links
StuTDavis said:
and would it be OK under code?

that is the main problem, this is a UK based site and we have no idea about your local codes, i suggest you check with your local "codes office" to see what they say

DOI!! Sorry...I was poking on the net looking for some help, and your site here looked good soooooooo... Hehehe...didn't even realize it was a UK-based site. :oops:

Thanks,

Stu

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back