Getting it right: Bathroom shower & sink waste piping

Sponsored Links
Just out of interest, why do you want a boundary? Surely the profile of the tray will be sufficient?

I'm thinking that the recces in the tray at 30mm might not be sufficient given that my design is to use a pull over shower curtain. Also, that I might have a deeper layer of cement under the tray. Deeper than 2mm anyway.

Sponsored Links
Why are you using cement, over and above the instructions telling you to? If the tray is flat and doesn't rock then there are other fixing alternatives, grab adhesives, silicone etc that are more than adequate.
Also remember your shower curtain will need to fall/drip inside the edge of the tray (therefore inside the edge of the curb) so the tray will catch any water running down it. You may have issues with water falling on the floor if using a curtain with a tray due to air movement. I'd consider using a screen if you can.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back