Bathroom re-fit & new ensuite build

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys

Can you give me some advice on this. I don't have time to do the work myself now (twins on the way and a 1yr old!! - see my point), but I am concerned about getting a company in to do the work. I assume a good plumber can do the majority(or all) of the work (Yes?)

Also what would make of good quality Sanitary ware would you advise (anyone heard of Livin style?--- www.livin-style.com), I have enough head pressure for a gravity fed shower but might like a pump to give that extra Oomph. What would you expect to pay for some decent sanitary ware to fit into a small bathroom 1.5msq (bath, WC & basin, fully tiled, plumed in towel heater and also the ensuite the same but with (WC, 900 x900 cubicle, tray, s/head & good size basin). I have had some silly quotes, but one is quoting in the region of £4-5K for building/tiling the ensuite and £2.5-3K for refitting/tiling the main bath room??

Also I hear that going to France for Sanitary ware can get you some heavily discounted stuff - any of you had experience of this or know where to go?? :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
I know a good Sussex plumber ;)so thats 8k total then

let's put it this way, £8k is the max, if you can do both jobs and bring it in around the 6.5 - 7k mark (wink wink) and provide a list of clients that would not mind being contacted for a reference, then the job could be yours. If you are serious (as I am), then give me a call at work on 01304 646545. I could also put a bit of other work your way as well, as my MIL is looking to get her bathroom done up as well and I have a friend who is looking at buying a property to do up that may need some plumbing work needing doing.

Cheers

Ross...

Sponsored Links
Please go ahead Fluff ;) .I looked up the tel. code and it`s too far for me to travel....used to go to that corner of Kent for a maintenance co. bloody nightmare :rolleyes: took 2 hours each way from my hideaway in Sussex.......Good Luck to you gents

I presume the installation is now complete. I am about to install a livin-style towel rail. Have you had any problems with Livin-Style.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back