Bathroom Sink Taps recommendations please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm fitting a new bathroom sink soon and want to get some good taps. Any recommendations on good makes or ones that you have fitted that look good and flow nicely. Its a mixer tap that I will need

Sponsored Links
Single lever, twin lever, 3" lever, snub lever, cross top, contemporary, period :?: :?:

The phrase that queries the distance from one end of a piece of twine to the other end springs to mind.

I'm open to ideas and just want to avoid picking up something that's going to be crap. I bought a set of taps with a kitchen sink once and as soon as the tap is on more that halfway on it splashes everywhere compared to others that seem to keep a nice stream flowing whatever the pressure.

Have a look on t'interwebnet.
Pegler, Bristan, Deva are all reasonable brands.

Sponsored Links
could do with sink size too, nothing worse than a huge sink with a tiny tap or vice versa

Actually, sinks go in kitchens.
We have basins in bathrooms. ;)

Here in the black country basins are wild african buffalos :)

Good quality, reasonable price = Pegler, Bristan

Dog's doodahs = Grohe.

Very good idea to go for quality. The above taps have good backup from manufacturers, and excellent spares availability.

Cheap, unbranded Been And Queued or Ebay taps are false economy. Will need replacing after couple of years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back