Bathroom tiling almost complete but advise needed

SL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On one wall I have 2" mosaic tiles, that are not glazed on the edges and would prefer not to use a plastic strip on the top as I can not find a colour that matches / looks right.

Are there any other options? Tiles are 8mm thick. I was thinking about cutting the tiles at 45 mitres, as if doing a corner. Not sure what this would look like or how difficult it would be to do.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
How about a very thin carefully applied line of gloss paint. I used this to cover over a chipped tile a couple of years ago and you could only spot it when it was pointed out

Sponsored Links
Mix up some grout a bit thicker than normal, apply to the corner then as it firms up use the grout float to rub it into a bull nose, BAL widejoint is the best for this but I have done it with Mapie Ultracolour as well.

Not really close enough, but did around this window with the above method

Jason

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back