Batpoop crazy

• Thread starter sodthisforfun
  • Start date
S

sodthisforfun

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

"During the interview, Mr Icke falsely claimed there "is a link between 5G and this health crisis".

And when asked for his reaction to reports of 5G masts being set on fire in England, he responded: "If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision."

Several users subsequently called for further attacks on 5G towers in the comments that appeared alongside the feed.

Mr Icke also falsely claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, will include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed. His views went unchallenged for much of the two-and-a-half-hour show."

People belived this so much that 5G masts were being set on fire? Seriously, sometimes I despair. What happened to intelligent people, or even ones that weren't so gullible...?

Sponsored Links
Happened to 2 masts on Merseyside, (Not Liverpool but rural district outside), and another one in Nottingham I think.

This man is a danger. He is the type who turn into cult leaders of strange religious beliefs. Should be given a free lobotomy.

Saw a post on FB this morning telling people to sit up and realise we were being brain washed by this government.
He then posted a chart showing deaths from Covid, whilst being at 35k+ were actually the lowest deaths compared to a list of other reasons for dying.
This list named, new mothers, seasonal flu, HIV/Aids, abortions, and various other things which kill people and he urged people to ignore all the warnings as we were being brain washed. Basically telling people to go out and live normally.
I pointed out that of the list of about 10 things he had compared Covid to there were only 2, or possibly 3, which could be passed on/caught by contact with others and that these were preventable/treatable with the right vaccine or medication. (HIV/Aids, Seasonal flu and communicable diseases). Nobody can pass on/catch death by, abortion, giving birth, malaria, suicides, traffic accident, Alcohol, cancer etc I'm not denying these things can cause death but you can't catch them or pass them on to someone by coughing/sneezing! FFS!

Never seen his FB name on here.
Will PM you.

Except I don't know how to! LOL
How do I PM someone I have never PM'd before?

Sponsored Links
S*d it. Can't figure out how to PM someone so his name is Mark Byford.
Don't know the guy personally so what the hell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

"During the interview, Mr Icke falsely claimed there "is a link between 5G and this health crisis".

And when asked for his reaction to reports of 5G masts being set on fire in England, he responded: "If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision."

Several users subsequently called for further attacks on 5G towers in the comments that appeared alongside the feed.

Mr Icke also falsely claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, will include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed. His views went unchallenged for much of the two-and-a-half-hour show."

People belived this so much that 5G masts were being set on fire? Seriously, sometimes I despair. What happened to intelligent people, or even ones that weren't so gullible...?

All my clothes are lined in tin foil so I will be OK.

THAT WAS ALL ENTIRELY MADE UP AND 100% FICTION

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back