Batpoop crazy

• Thread starter sodthisforfun
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
The McDonald's fast-food chain insisted antennae fixed to walls of 120 restaurants were safe, claiming: "We are talking about power less than 10 to 20 times baby-listening devices many people have at home." A spokesman said they decided not to identify the outlets with antennae, but might put them on its website "for interested customers".

Just more silliness. The point is that the cells sites transmit no more power than your phone, most seem happy to have a phone stuck to their head/ear for hours a day. Phones adjust their power dependent on how far the cell is away, so being close to a cell actually reduces the potential for damage to you, from having that phone so close to your grey matter.

I hate Facebook. I used to pay someone £70 pm to drum up work on it. I just could not bring myself to go on FB

Don't know much about SitOnMyFaceBook, WhatASap or ****ter but they seem full of saddos with hundreds of imaginary friends who send each other pictures of what they're eating. Bizarre!

Don't know much about SitOnMyFaceBook, WhatASap or ****ter but they seem full of saddos with hundreds of imaginary friends who send each other pictures of what they're eating. Bizarre!

Whatsapp is great for work
Don't do groups apart from a family one while thus is all on..

Sponsored Links
Nucking futz innit...

Big Yorkie pudding?

The worse ones are those who can't get through a restaurant meal without whipping out their cameras and posing next to their meal. Big deal - we all know what a portion-controlled plate of Nandos, Waga, etc, etc looks like. Need to get over themselves.

I only use FB to stay in touch with my sisters and their families. No longer stay in touch with workmates using FB, just phone calls or meet up.
Have to use WhatsApp in work to get updated maintenance tasks and some fella's use it to post silly video's but not really a fan of that.
I came across this MB fella because he was a friend of someone I used to work with.

You have to gauge the GP's level of ignorance by things like this. For instance IIRC a lynch mob gathered outside a paedotricians house after Sarah's Law came into force.

Sponsored Links
Back