Battery Pack For CPAP

Thanks, guys. I didn't see that port in the piccy and the text only seemed to mention the USB ports.

But it doesn't seem to say what polarity the output port is. And I don't think there is any mention of it on the CPAP machine either...

Sponsored Links
According to Philips, the DreamStation uses 60W without H&H and 80W with.

That's why that power pack says you have to not use the H&H, because it's only a 60W output.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
I know nothing -- but the hope2sleep website has useful info on the DreamStation Go battery that will attach to it -- running time depends on the CPAP pressure setting you need and other variables and are in a table that might help?

No stock but Philips have had a lot of legal issues in USA/FDA with the machines overall.

Yeah, allegedly bits break up and can be inhaled.

But I have three separate filters on mine, so there's no chance.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, Rodders.

I've seen that website. In fact, my NHS consultant gave it to me the other day.

I seem to have lurched from one we site and idea to another and each time I find something suitable, it's out of stock!

Even Philips themselves are out of stock....

That website has a link to an alternative power pack...

12V version is in stock. An arm and a leg, but is 95 Wh and may include the correct adapter cable needed?

The 24V version of that one, needed for some Philips products, is also out of stock... NB looks like the Go battery would be a 24V version but yours does seem to be 12V?? (confused? I know I am).

Matty.
Yes, I think I can. Or someone else could take one if I'm limited to one.

Rodders. Yes, I'm confused! But you're right, the DreamStation is 12V and other CPAPs are 24V.

The Pilot 12 can work 2 ways, apparently.

You can use it as a UPS by plugging in the DreamStation's own PSU to it and then connecting the DreamStation to the Pilot 12 with the lead provided.
If your mains goes off, the Pilot 12 will take over.
or

You can charge the Pilot 12 with the DreamStation PSU and then use it as a stand-alone battery pack.

Might end up buying the blasted thing, even though it's several limb's worth...

Will talk to a few CPAP suppliers tomorrow.

I have bought some minor bits off tinterweb. But if you understand a Sleep Clinic, you should be able to get filters, masks, tubes and straps from them.

Sponsored Links
Back