Bauknecht Dishwasher Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm looking for some advice to enable me to help my sister out with her Bauknecht Dishwasher. GSF 3174 Type MD 2-2

Basically it's not drying at all, apparently it's been like this for a while, she's had a guy out to check the heater and his initial diagnosis was that the heater was ok, he also checked the thermostat and ok'd that too.

He has been back in the last few days to have another go at it and now he says it probably is the heater that's faulty, however he has rung her today and said that he doesn't think he can get hold of a heater for it.

Would appreciate any advice, the machine is about 8 yrs old, I have spent some time ' Googling' for spares for this machine, without success.

Regards
Dave

Sponsored Links
the drying is carried out by the heater, if the stat or element has gone then they need to be replaced with the same. :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back