Baumatic BDI631 not working (brand new)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My brand new dishwasher has worked fine about 4 times, but now, it's stopped working.
When you select a program and close the door, it makes a noise for about a minute, it seems to pump the water out, then fill with cold water again, then stops.

We have checked the water and drainage pipes, the drains aren't blocked or anything.

Please help asap!!

Sponsored Links
if its new you dont want to play with it too much or you invalidate your warrenty

Yeah we don't want to really take it apart I guess we're hoping its something simple, I dunno if its the heating element thats broken though or something, as it doesn't get hot at all.

:(

Since it could be the PCB/electronics its best to get your machine repaired or replaced by who sold to you or the manufacturer

Sponsored Links
check out your dishwasher in electronic shop for repairing because some part of it will be out of date and damaged.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back