Baxi 105 e leaking diverter pluger seal?

And if the discharge (not overflow) continues to drip then you may need a new PRV or it could just need reseating...

Sponsored Links
Thanks Ian, I have no space above the boiler, only to the left. The last time I recharged the vessel I did not have the drain point open. May be that was my error? I will try again over the weekend.
Regards
Keith

Hi Ian , thanks, the last time I charged the vessel, I did not open the drain valve, so I will try again, I have looked at other threads and not found info I require, so if I drain off the boiler, leave the tap open , then fit my foot pump to the valve on top of the vessel and pump up to 2 bar, then close the tap , refill the boiler and bleed the air out via the valve on top of the pump?.
Regards
Keith

you do not leave a tap open you leave a drain point open , you need to leave a drain point for the primary water system not any thing to do with taps, then attach your footpump and pressurise to 0.8 Bar do not pump it up to 2 Bar, then close the drain point and add water pressure to 1.5 Bar and you should be good

Sponsored Links
Thanks Ian, I will have a go this weekend.
Regards
Keith

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back