Baxi 105e CH problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Just signed in to board as I have just got back from being away for 4 months only to find that the CH on my Baxi 105e is not working. Great as it is freezing this weekend!!

I have read through all the Baxi posts on here, and am about to have a look in daylight so see if I can sort out, if not will have to wait till tomorrow to see if I can get Gas Engineer.

I am getting hot water on demand and there are no flashing error lights. The pressure is up to 1bar although i am sure it was on half when I went away. I have set the external manual timer to timed and constant but the CH doesn't kick in, so I am assuming that it is the timer? but might be the board having read other posts. I would greatly appreciate suggestions any suggestions.

Regards
Tom

Sponsored Links
Timer and external contols can be bridged out by linking terminals 1and2 on terminal strip if it still don`t work more than likely the board

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back