Baxi 105e fault

Would like to see you change a diverter valve in 40 minutes.
Perhaps the engineer had used one on previous job.
Maybe he couldn't do it that day because his day had gone t*ts up and he didn't particularly feeling like working unpaid overtime
MAYBE HE WAS JUST SH*T.
If you were that concerned perhaps you could have got your a**e down PTS and done the job for her

when you install a Platinum Combi with a 5 years warranty you don't expect to 1) it to squeel like a pig and 2) fix it your self when its under warranty?????????? :confused: Was you that lazy engineer?

The engineer also blamed it on sludge when the reps were telling us that there was a fault with the diverter valves which didn't have a bypass.

another example of poor quality engineers :evil:

I used to price platinums against CDi's due to the fact they had the 5 year warranty in the end I went through the WAI to allow me to offer the 5 year warranty on Worcester products.

Mainly due firstly to Platinums breaking down secndly Heatteam having no engineers who covered Aberdeen ( I believe this is still the case) so customers waiting at that time almost 2 weeks for a call out and thirdy Heatteam engineer filling customers heads with garbage regarding systems not being flushed.

I had one who came to replace a faulty pump and told the householder he would need to change the divertor valve and heat exchanger because the system hadn't been flushed.

The customer knew this was garbage as she was in while the powerflush was done. To put her mind at rest I went back, isolated the boiler, drained it into a bucket and removed the pump divertor valve and plate heat exchanger, the water from the boiler and all three parts were spotless.

The only reason I could think of was that he was a subby and was trying to boost his earnings. That was the last Baxi I ever fitted.
i'm stuck fitting platinums at the moment as we have a big contract with council.

Sponsored Links
Would like to see you change a diverter valve in 40 minutes.
Perhaps the engineer had used one on previous job.
Maybe he couldn't do it that day because his day had gone t*ts up and he didn't particularly feeling like working unpaid overtime
MAYBE HE WAS JUST SH*T.
If you were that concerned perhaps you could have got your a**e down PTS and done the job for her

when you install a Platinum Combi with a 5 years warranty you don't expect to 1) it to squeel like a pig and 2) fix it your self when its under warranty?????????? :confused: Was you that lazy engineer?

The engineer also blamed it on sludge when the reps were telling us that there was a fault with the diverter valves which didn't have a bypass.

another example of poor quality engineers :evil:

I used to price platinums against CDi's due to the fact they had the 5 year warranty in the end I went through the WAI to allow me to offer the 5 year warranty on Worcester products.

Mainly due firstly to Platinums breaking down secndly Heatteam having no engineers who covered Aberdeen ( I believe this is still the case) so customers waiting at that time almost 2 weeks for a call out and thirdy Heatteam engineer filling customers heads with garbage regarding systems not being flushed.

I had one who came to replace a faulty pump and told the householder he would need to change the divertor valve and heat exchanger because the system hadn't been flushed.

The customer knew this was garbage as she was in while the powerflush was done. To put her mind at rest I went back, isolated the boiler, drained it into a bucket and removed the pump divertor valve and plate heat exchanger, the water from the boiler and all three parts were spotless.

The only reason I could think of was that he was a subby and was trying to boost his earnings. That was the last Baxi I ever fitted.
i'm stuck fitting platinums at the moment as we have a big contract with council.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back