Baxi 105e No DHW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Hope Some of you nice people can give me some advice.

I have no DHW comming from my combi boiler, I think I have tracked this down to the DHW Differential Pressure Valve. I think the Water pressure is fine at a dirty test of filling the kitchen sink with water and timing it I get about 7L a min.

I have checked the hot water by manually pressing the DHW microswitch and the gas kicks in quite happily giving me hot water, When the hot water tap is opened fully the push rod does not come out far enough to press the microswitch.

My next step was to take the valve apart and see if there is anything wrong with the diaphragm.

After looking at the servicing manual under "DHW Pressure Differential Valve" Step one is to 'Drain the Primary Circuit', my problem is I do not know what that means. I Presume it is just the mains valve I have to close and drain what water I can out of the sink. The last thing I want to do is flood the Dining room! :eek:

Please advise, and if anyone has any other tips of what could be wrong please let me know.

Lemi

Sponsored Links
turn elec off.turn cold water off ,remove weep tube nut and 6 screws and you will find a duff diaphgram

Thank you very much, always best to be sure before trashing the house. Have a cigar, nod and wink.

Lemi

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back