Baxi 133he plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Central heating runs all the time but once hot water is running for more than 15mins (we have a Large Bath) Boiler cuts out and i have to wait till it cools to reset Any ideas, i have changed all thermostats still no luck

Sponsored Links
need more info with regards to the heating always being on.
you need to check the combustion box door seal, as if this is leaking it will trigger the overheat stat on the fan.

Sorryi meant Central Heating has no problem at all, When i draw large amounts of hot water it triggers cut out which will not reset. I phoned baxi and the said plate in heat exchange may need cleaning with Sentinel X400 which is now in system. Let it run for 6 hours, but again it has shut DHW down. if i wait 1 hour it then resets. Boiler guy said run water slower and does we suffer with limescale, which we don't. Its been fine since fitted few years back. Checked all thermostats , seem to be ok

Sponsored Links
i sometimes forget who im talking to i have lots of friends who are gas enigneers and often ring me for advice.
it sounds like a blocked plate needs replacing dont be tight and get a gas enigneer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back