Baxi Advice

As @picasso said, the boiler pressure has no bearing on the hot water side, other than, it needs the pressure for it to work. The pressure you're referring to is the heating side, but required for the boiler to fire up for hot water.

Sponsored Links
This sort of issue i would assume that the British Gas engineer could resolve/find out if they were called out right? The problem here is i have had them out a couple of times now and they are saying that the problem is with the boiler.

Is there any way that i can test or make lots of tests and document to show them what is happening? If it is the venturi then that should means its a boiler issue and not the piping? As i said before it was working fine until recently

Just an update on this one, had the boiler man out again after he phoned me up regarding a hive install on the off chance. I told him about the venturi and he said yeah ill change that out, he got it out (it was destroyed) and now everything is working as it should again.

Many thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back