Baxi Bahama 100 not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When in either DHW or CH boiler, when turning power onto boiler the flame boiler flame neon lights, by pressing reset button this then goes out allowing the boiler to start up.
Neon lights and getting sparks at burner then get flame failure.
In past few weeks replace main control and igntion baord, both flow switches tested and working ok. New divertor valve fitted and tested air pressure switch.....
Anyone got any solution.

Sponsored Links
its an ignition fault. you need a qualified gas engineer. Stop meddling, these things can be lethal if your not careful. However I also tend to agree with the comment above

They cannot be all that bad as there is a whole estate of them in the south of Leamington.

I have done small plumbing job at a house where they had one but never been called to fix any of them!

Tony

Sponsored Links
When in either DHW or CH boiler, when turning power onto boiler the flame boiler flame neon lights, by pressing reset button this then goes out allowing the boiler to start up.
In past few weeks replace main control and igntion baord, both flow switches tested and working ok. New divertor valve fitted and tested air pressure switch.....
Anyone got any solution.

safety valve modulation reading 76 ohms ????
Is this correct anyone.

Anyone got any solution.

safety valve modulation reading 76 ohms ????
Is this correct anyone.

safety thermostat closed circuit and ntc stat reading 13.6K ohms which sounds about right......Help??????

its an ignition fault. you need a qualified gas engineer. Stop meddling, these things can be lethal if your not careful. However I also tend to agree with the comment above

Why don't you take heed of the good advice you have been given?

Did you read the rules of this forum before you posted?

You are deemed to be aware of and to accept the rules if you post here. They are quite clear that we do not give advice on gas/combustion matters!

Tony

I dont think they are that bad either tony, a good effort for baxis first combi, had an estate full of them only changed 1 gas valve, an aps, left hand block and a few flow switches.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back