Baxi Bahama pressure problems.

Thanks very much! With the help of your picture I managed to get the pressure back to normal levels!
Unfortunately this hasn't fixed the problem! The hot water works fine but the heating still won't come on. I thought the low (zero reading) pressure was the problem. It must be something else!
Thanks for taking the time to help.
Mark :cry:

Sponsored Links
If its a bahama system boiler then the problem will lie with your motorized valve, ie. the motor needs replacing.

normally with these boilers probably 9 out of 10 times it is always the flow switch :confused: the one behind the motorised valve :p

Thank you. Is the flow switch something that I - who is quite clueless with these type of things- can fix/ alter myself?
regards, Mark

Sponsored Links
gazthepottertonengineer said:
normally with these boilers probably 9 out of 10 times it is always the flow switch :confused: the one behind the motorised valve :p

sorry I was getting mixed up with the barcelona :oops:

When mahedy said:
Could you please tell me how to repressurize my Baxi Bahama 100 system

I was kind of assuming it was a system boiler.

I have a Baxi Bahama 100 too. I had it fitted on 05/02/2000 and have had continual problems with it. In particular it cuts out for no reason and 'plays up' for days on end. A new pump was fitted on 05/11/2000 and since then just about everything that can be replaced has been replaced. This is because the succession of Scottish Gas Engineers,and also a Baxi Engineer, who have attended the numerous call-outs to my home, do not have a clue what is wrong with the boiler or how to repair it.
I have finally had enough and I am going to replace it once and for all.

MOD

e mail removed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back