baxi bermuda 57/3 fire and front needed

Report your RGI.

Granted, but he is a police officer now and this will not get me a fire and fire front!

Reporting him is the least of my worries mate.

I come on here as i googled baxi and this site come up and looked helpful and im not really getting the help im needing just being told im on the wind up and to report the RGI that took the fire out.

I understand that your wanting me to do the right thing but i couldnt tell you where he stays or how to get in touch with him etc, all i no is he is a copper now and i have no heating.

Hence this post?

Sponsored Links
You guys have got stop this messing about on here.................that's three cups of tea all over the keyboard in the last hour. :eek:

I come on here as i googled baxi and this site come up and looked helpful and im not really getting the help im needing just being told im on the wind up and to report the RGI that took the fire out.

You have 2 choices (assuming you are genuine)

A: Phone a few local plumbers to see if they are taking any out, or have one kicking around

B: Buy a new one, and have it fitted (simples)

You guys have got stop this messing about on here.................that's three cups of tea all over the keyboard in the last hour. :eek:

Was that aimed at me????

is this going to take me getting my camera out and taking photo's of the back boiler, a news paper with the date on it and whatever else just to get a bit of advice.

i dont know if you normally treat folk on here with the same manor but i must say i cant honestly see me getting much advice.

but thanks guys ive sat on the laptop all night trying to source a fire and had nothing but folk tell me im taking the ****!

Sponsored Links
As much as everyone now says this is an absolute NO NO it was allowed at one stage we had a couple on contract and when we quizzed it with corgi at the time they said yes perfectly acceptable only for a few years later to do a full u turn and say no its dangerous and not acceptable this was around 18 years ago.
So the guy who disconnected it may have done so under the impression it was safe to do so,

Not the first time gas safety bodies have changed regs from safe to dangerous and vice versa.

You have 2 choices (assuming you are genuine)

A: Phone a few local plumbers to see if they are taking any out, or have one kicking around

B: Buy a new one, and have it fitted (simples)

Trust me this is genuine mate, ive spoke to loads of plumbers and have found out mitie are doing fife council upgrades but yet to find out where. as my first post states i had one promised to me for £100 but he let me down.

I am not paying crazy money for a rank fire front, when i could get a combi put in for the price of a new fire front.

This is why im going to all the effort to join forums to get as much help as i can.

Only if it was simples i wouldnt have wasted my night getting ripped on here.

Thanks for the comment tho its the second positive one ive received since i come on here tonight.

Report your RGI.

Granted, but he is a police officer now and this will not get me a fire and fire front!

I understand that your wanting me to do the right thing but i couldnt tell you where he stays or how to get in touch with him etc, all i no is he is a copper now and i have no heating.

Hence this post?

So, you received no invoice for his works? How on earth did you know he was a legitimate RGI?. Was he not just a copper before and liked to do 'foreigners' to supplement his wages?

If you are genuine, you have behaved incredibly naive.

As much as everyone now says this is an absolute NO NO it was allowed at one stage we had a couple on contract and when we quizzed it with corgi at the time they said yes perfectly acceptable only for a few years later to do a full u turn and say no its dangerous and not acceptable this was around 18 years ago.
So the guy who disconnected it may have done so under the impression it was safe to do so,

Not the first time gas safety bodies have changed regs from safe to dangerous and vice versa.

He seemed mature about his job and it was done correctly as im still here to tell the tale.

Only if i knew then what i knew now!

If your genuine big yin what would you class Fife as. Answer within 30 secs without googling people from fife would answer without hesitation.

Report your RGI.

Hence this post?

So, you received no invoice for his works? How on earth did you know he was a legitimate RGI?. Was he not just a copper before and liked to do 'foreigners' to supplement his wages?

If you are genuine, you have behaved incredibly naive.

How am i naive? he had done loads of works for other folk with positive feed back from all.

you have serious beef about this mate but do me a favour unless you can help me get a fire and front your comments arent needed so trot on!

If your genuine big yin what would you class Fife as. Answer within 30 secs without googling people from fife would answer without hesitation.

I dont get the question chief?

Fife is Fife, in the east of scotland i stay in dunfermline and i have done all my life my post code starts ky11 and my landline starts 01383

I dont get the question chief?

Fife is Fife, in the east of scotland i stay in dunfermline and i have done all my life my post code starts ky11 and my landline starts 01383

Hahaha I'd class fife as a ****e hole tbh but i dont know if we are thinking alike mate!

Is trotting on. Have the fire and front in my lock up. No way I could let it go for 100 notes though - took the whole lot out when it was 5 years old.

Fife is referred to as the Kingdom of Fife as anyone from Fife would Know and not hesitate in answering its something they are proud of. So sorry big yin your game is up. FAKE.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back