Baxi Bermuda........mind of its own !!

Davebgas,

Yes you are correct on all points, to get the hot water heating to stop when its having one of its funny turns you have to turn the stat to max! But if the heating has not been on the cylinder stat works normally!

Please see my reply regarding the missing? contact pin on the timer.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Terminal 1 is marked "On" and Terminal 4 is "Com" nothing for 2 or 3.
Terminals 2 and 3 do nothing on a SM300, so I don't know why there is a link from N to 2.
The link between L and 4 is correct. When the timer is ON, the switch closes joining terminals 1 and 4, which supplies electricity to the black/red wire. It's now a case of finding what that wire connects to at the other end.

Are you sure there is no other wire connected to terminal 2.

You mentioned a cylinder thermostat. Are you talking about a stat fixed to the side of the cylinder, about 12 inches up, usually with a length of curtain wire round the tank?

How many motorized valves do you have? Makes and model no's please.

Which make/model room thermostat do you have?

Sponsored Links
Thanks,

Positive nothing else on terminal 2. Yes I do mean the stat on the cylinder and the room thermostat is a Drayton, cant see a model number on it. For anything else I'll have to move the TV (and the Children in front of it) and get back to you another day.
Thanks very much for helping and as soon as I have the info I'll post it.
Thanks again
Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back