baxi compi 80 eco boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Could some one please tell me where is the re set button on the baxi eco 80 boiler?My son as no hot water or centrel heating .The boiler will not light up and i have been told it could be the re set button or the circit board may need re placing.
thanks,
terry.

Sponsored Links
The on/off selector switch on the left is the reset , just turn it fully anti clockwise and release.

May be the o/heat stat has tripped

switch off power, remove front case, locate o/heat stat on left hand side pipework, (blue wires?) press centre switch, replace front case and switch on.

Is there any rule which determines if a manually reset o/h stat is fitted?

I have come to think that Pottys have them but Baxis rarely ( or never? )

Tony

Sponsored Links
I think there is an upgrade kit to make the stat self resettable......baxpoti confirm please?

i think that in the Performa versions the autoreset is fitted on the 28 and the manual reset is fitted on the 24 ( or the other way round.

Presumably the "conversion" is only the part fitted on the other version?

Or maybe the same part with a different part number ??

Tony

i think that in the Performa versions the autoreset is fitted on the 28 and the manual reset is fitted on the 24 ( or the other way round.

Presumably the "conversion" is only the part fitted on the other version?

Or maybe the same part with a different part number ??

No No No.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back