Baxi mega flo system boiler 28hr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
new baxi boiler new mega flow.
On existing y plan wiring. Y plan is all correct.
The boiler has normal LNE Connections and two more for external controls frost stat and room stat. Live out and switch in.
The problem I have is the room stat dose call for heat.
So I connected the live out to the orange and the sw in to white.
Now I thought happy days when the plumber said its calling.
8oclock at night I thought great home time.
I get a call the next day plumber says the motorised value is not switching with the cyclinder value or the thermo stat. He assures me the valve is ok was working day before. I have not been back yet due to other work. I have some drawing on the net but it says that the switch line back in is connected to the neutral. Any bony got any heads up.

Sponsored Links
Gotta be one of the most confusing posts yet :eek: so are you the householder or the installer ? who is the other plumber ? whats wrong the heating or the hot water ? why are you going home at 8 pm ? ect ect ect

Nice bit of lateral thinking there, I was completely lost ;)

Sponsored Links
Gotta be one of the most confusing posts yet :eek: so are you the householder or the installer ? who is the other plumber ? whats wrong the heating or the hot water ? why are you going home at 8 pm ? ect ect ect

Look I aint Fukin stupid. The plumber is telling me all this. I think it's the 3 port valve. Is there any way of testing it. Give me a drawing and il follow it. There no wiring instruction. All I have is a y plan drawing.

:eek:

You want free help?

Try writing flocking English and have some manners.

Either that or sod off to the sparks forum.

Your OP makes no sense FFS.

Oh, and if you are kicking off because you think my signature is aimed at you personally, then perhaps you should realise that it is at the end of all my posts.

For good reason I might add. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back