Mega Flo Installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I moved home a couple of weeks ago and am thinking of having a Mega flo type system installed as I like a good powerful shower. I have a few questions in this connection

- I understand there are a few syetems available (megaflo, valiant, etc). Is the actual Mega flo the best one to go for, or are there equally good, but cheaper alternatives?
- will I have tohave a new boiler installed? my existing one is old but perfectly functional
- Lastly, can somebody reccommend me to a good, qualified plumber who could undertake the work, who will give me honest advice (I am on a tight budget) and will charge me a fair price? I live in Amersham, South Bucks.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Sponsored Links
- Lastly, can somebody reccommend me to a good, qualified plumber who could undertake the work, who will give me honest advice

It's difficult to recommend tradesmen, best you ask around locally.

[
(I am on a tight budget) and will charge me a fair price? I live in Amersham, South Bucks

Tradesmen do not welcome recommendations for jobs with such phrases early in the exercise. It will probably be more than you expect, and you don't know what else will be needed when work starts.

Live with what you have for at least six months, preferably more, then you have a chance to see what work is more important.

Sponsored Links
If you're on a tight budget, and it's just to boost the shower, consider a shower pump. This can pump hot water from your cylinder, and cold from the storage tank. With a good thermostatic shower valve, should give good results.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back