Baxi solo 2 50pf combustion door seal

M

martineire

Can anyone give me any info on what is the part number on the combustion door seal kit for a baxi solo 2 50pf ? Do I have to use a there specific combustion door seal kit?

The last RGI that worked on this boiler actually siliconed the combustion door onto the boiler because the seal must of perished when he took the door off.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The correct part should be used.

But we are not allowed to give advice on gas matters here.

The only suggestion is to call the RGI and ask him to order the correct seal.

Tony

That's fair enough but do you have any idea on the price of the the door seal kit alone?

I hear they can be expensive considering its just for a strip of sticky foam

I have no idea but expect its £15-£20 !

It may just look like sticky foam to you but it is expected to be heat resistant!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Its not even foam anymore and dont let a muppet work on your boiler who silicones combustion doors on! Grade a tosser

Its not even foam anymore and dont let a muppet work on your boiler who silicones combustion doors on! Grade a t****r
Think they come as a rope seal now am I right? The one on my boiler was defiantly foam but that's obviously outdated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back