BAXI WM38/3RS NO Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have recently fitted a towel rail to the above boiler in replacement of an ordinary radiator. Should my header tank water have ended up in my lap when I cut the old pipes as there was no valve just an open pipe. The header tank water was still in the header tank with the radiator pipe cut. Is this normal? any ideas why?

Also the system was connected back up and the system had to be filled up through the return pipe to the header tank. The header tank does not seem to fill the system.

Now there seems to be a lot of air through the system that keeps cutting the boiler off and no matter how much I bleed the radiators the air always seems to return.

The pump is spinning and the boiler is firing fine until the air gets in the boiler and cuts it off.

Please help Thanks

Sponsored Links
The feed pipe connection is blocked...normally where it tee's in.

Thanks for the quick response, just another quicky, will the blockage be before the pump, as the pipe runs out of the tank, down through the ceiling to a tee where a pipe from downstairs joins and then goes to the pump.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back