BB discussion

Do you want to see BB discussed on DIYnot?

• Yes! I love it.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • No! I think it should be a banned subject

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As mentioned on the other thread, are you interested in the reality TV show "Big Brother", and do you want to see discussions about it?

Sponsored Links
I don't care

I shan't be watching it on TV or DIYn

anyone talking about it on here should be banned as well, (apart from me and anyone who agrees with me )it just shows everything bad about Britain these days, the fact that the people become stars does my nut in, the producers just get a bunch of desperados on and make a fool of them with each series getting more tacky as they try to outdo last years batch, i hate everything about the programme and have never watched any of it,

It was ok in the beginning, the first couple of series when they had "normal" people on. This lot are . . . well, not real. They have a few token foreigners, a load of totty for the men, and some freaks. But hey, I'll watch it when I catch it. lol

Sponsored Links
Ahhh go on kirk! You love it don't ya?
love0019.gif

Blas, no i dont like it but i try my hardest to not let my feelings get too vocal on it :LOL:

I can't believe that people are so pathetic as to watch his crap and think it is entertainment.

BAN IT AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Please don't lower our standards on here by talking about it any more.

So that's agreed then, we won't talk about something we don't want to talk about. OK?

No doubt the people, and I use that loosely are a very strange bunch this year.

I think it shows in some ways, that if you do watch it avidly, then you're a people person to sn extent.

I would prefer to see a larger age mix, and some normal people on.

Think that normal people are out earning a crust, and wouldnt have the time to go on, having said that.

The younger imature ones will cringe in twenty years time!!

anyone see the cricket today?

I heard someone got a drubbing :rolleyes:

as long as a topic is labled BB then you can simply ignore it if you don't want to discuss it..
there's no reason to ban it..

I don't go to the plumbing forum because I don't particularly care to read about it... does that mean that I should try and get it banned?

you don't have to read every scrap of drivel that's posted in the GD forum just because it's there..

intollerent people.. :rolleyes:

I used to have a BB gun as a kid
BB King's a decent guitar player

Sponsored Links
Back