BBC News holding tabloids to account

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BBC put to the guy, chief editor of a tabloid organisation, or something, several stories that were obvious racism, and he just moaned "you're putting me on the spot". Worth a watch. Same things highlighted already, e.g. avacados, not staying with grandparents at Christmas, but good to hear somebody in the media attack the tabloids. About bloody time.

tabloids.png

Sponsored Links
And Piers stormed off set today in a huff, after it was pointed out that he's pretty much spent the last 3 years airing his personal hatred for Megan on TV each morning.
He had no defence, so walked off.

And Piers stormed off set today in a huff, after it was pointed out that he's pretty much spent the last 3 years airing his personal hatred for Megan on TV each morning.
He had no defence, so walked off.
Morgan used to be on good terms with M. M until she blocked his tweets.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, that was a point the guy on GMB made - he said something like, after she blocked you you got totally obsessed with her and ranted about her every day, whereas she has not mentioned you once since then, and you think you're right?

Hmmm, the words stones, houses and glass spring to mind reading the title.
Says a Daily Mail reader.

That pile of sh'ite you call a newspaper has relentlessly and unashamedly attacked MM since the day she married Harry. I'm all for criticism where due, but come on, the disproportionate and laughably predictable attacks against her v's the fawning of Kate, would put D. Trump to shame.

She means nowt to me nor am I particularly interested in Harry or any other Royal individually, although I hold Princess Anne in high regard for her work ethic and graft. But The Wail is on another level with it's blatant right wing attacks on MM.

It's such a joke.
These are all real tabloid stories. Literally the same story, but with totally opposite opinion.

uk-media-double-standarts-royal-meghan-markle-kate-middleton-1-2-5e1d6d87bedb1__700.jpg

uk-media-double-standarts-royal-meghan-markle-kate-middleton-fb24-png__700.jpg
szCQIjKhf4sOBETYbehX.jpg

uk-media-double-standarts-royal-meghan-markle-kate-middleton-1-4-5e1d6d8b52f4b__700.jpg

8-5e1da89e4c783__700.jpg

e6CIBLZskvr3t0UgWHpX.jpg

then there's just the usual made up stories

2200.jpg

You quoted me, should be JohnD, he always quotes the Daily Mail, must have it delivered, never read it in my life. Looks like you read it in bed with him.
My home page (desk top PC) is a news feed MSM compilation and is made up of daily stories from various sources, The Wail are easy to spot as are the Telegraph and the Express. Unfortunately I'm not as familiar with JohnD as you are, so I'll take your word for it.(y)

It's hard to believe people actually read these media rags let alone take them seriously. To call it gutter journalism would be a compliment.

Sponsored Links
Back