Beaumont bath/shower Mixer lever snapped off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have the Beaumont bath/shower mixer tap below. The other day my diverter lever was a bit stiff went to waggle it and it broke off in my hand.

I got in contact with Ultra Group who make the spare part for replacement.

Can anybody advise me on replacing this part. It looks like a hex nut with a round disc that seem to be on the broken shaft.

beaumontmixertap.jpg

Sponsored Links
A customer had the same problem with an identical mixer tap. The tap is made by Twyford. When I sent Twyford a photo of the tap to get a replacement they didn't stock the spare any more, but sent something similar. It wasn't a perfect fit, but did the job perfectly.

Did you manage to get a spare from Ultra?

If you can get the right part, just remove the hex nut, the pull the dome straight off. If like us you can only get a similar replacement, you will probably also need to replace the valve under the chrome dome.

You may also be able to get a spare here http://www.lunns.net/ send them a photo of the tap or part. Good luck

I got a e-mail from Ultra today saying they are posting the part out free of charge.

Hopefully it will fit ok.

Can you let me have Ultra's details please. My customer would prefer the original part, as the substitute looks a bit untidy.

How much was the part?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back