Before and After photos

Sponsored Links
Looking very nice and modern now m8. Done a neat finish, how long did the whole process take? well worth the end result buddy

Thanks mate, its still in progress to be honest.
Currently fitting new skirting boards and trying to get the garden sorted for the summer.

We got the keys 4 days before christmas, opened the front door and there were 3 burst water pipes!! GREAT....took over a month to dry out 2 rooms

All in all its been arround 2-3 months of working on the house during weekends and after work in the week, i have been a bit lazy for the last month mind (just getting back to it now)

Sponsored Links
one of the wall light looks wonky. also why mount the TV so high up?

other than that good job.

The TV does not seem high, it tilts up or down also so its tilted slightly down at the moment and its perfect when sat down, i put a template on the wall to get it right before fitting.

The wall light is also straight measure twice drill one lol....

thanks anyway...haha

I've really enjoyed looking through your pictures and it's given me hope!

Moved into a property 6 weeks ago, have so far had the heating and electrics done. I come home from work, get changed and start sanding / scraping / painting. Feel slightly overwhelmed sometimes but I know that it's going to be worth it in the end.

I love decorating - it's the preparation that is sooooo boring (but it's got to be done or what's the point?).

Well done - I think you've done a wonderful job and you can really see the hard work you've put in. Great photos.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back