Beko ASP341X Ice Maker Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Afternoon All

I recently purchased and installed a replacement ice maker into my Beko ASP341X American style fridge freezer. It is making ice as expected, but the water fill time is too short, so is only filling about a third of the ice tray. Not the end of the world, but clearly is taking a lot longer to fill the bucket.

I've heard and seen ways to adjust this fill rate using a menu within the panel on other models, but can't seem to find how to do it on this particular model.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

JD

Sponsored Links
probably a float switch that may have some adjustment on it, the mechanism or switch will be near the ice tray

Thanks for the suggestion. There doesn't seem to be anything that I can adjust on the actual unit i'm afraid.

Thanks in advance for any more suggestions from anyone.

Sponsored Links
To anyone who may also have this problem, I have managed to get Beko to send the following instructions. Worked for me so hope it helps others.
Thanks

Attachments

• 0C711467-719B-4AFB-8A1A-FB6DEBB6AEE6.png
    0C711467-719B-4AFB-8A1A-FB6DEBB6AEE6.png
    322.6 KB · Views: 448

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back