Beko Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Beko dishwasher and when I turn it on it ocntunually empties and will not do anything else....HELP! :(

Sponsored Links
i have the same problem with our beko dishwasher....DE3430

it has been working fine now for ages.... we fitted a new washing machine the other day and have not used the dishwasher for 3 days.

so tonight i loaded it and turned it on to program 4. an hour later it was just humming quietly away and stuck at the start of the cycle....so i hit the stop button. it went off.

as soon as you try and restart it , it just hums again. there is no water inside the washer at all. i put some hot water inside the washer and restarted the cycle. it emptied the water and then hummed again. it doesnt seem to go any further....it just sounds like the pump runs all the time.....

any help or advice would be brilliant.......

I have a Beko D 2731 FW, slimline dishwasher. I usually use programme 3, similarly first thing it does when I switch it on is run the pump to empty any residual water.

Try turning programme knob very slightly until you hear it 'click'. This may prompt machine into starting next stage of wash programme. (Worked for me!)

Sponsored Links
hi all....i thought i would give you an update......

sorry its taken a while to get back to you all. i have been waiting to see if i had really fixed the problem......and i can confirm that i have.

i did the tipping the machine to 45 degrees and water flooded out. after i did this i turned it on and it worked for 2 mins before the cycle stopped and the pump ran all the time.,.....it did this every time it was emptied.

after takeing the small front section off and the base i could see that there was nothing wrong with the float switch,....

i unplugged the dishwasher and dried everything off. i made sure that there was no water droplets anywhere. after turning it on again and waiting for it to leak again before turning it off again and looking underneath for the wet marks.

i found that the salt pot as come loose on its seal. a quick tighten and it was time to test again.... this time it ran the whole cycle,.......

i want to say a massive thanks to all who help on this site. if it wasnt for you i would never of thought of taking it apart to try and fix it myself.....

thank you all............ :D :D :D :D

Mine has just started playing up, exactly the same issue. Tried turning programmer to see if it had stuck, tried every programme, nothing. Pump was working fine, just wouldnt do anything else....

Pulled machine out, tilted it back. Problem solved. Nice one Cakeman, thankyou. :cool:

my beko 2731 dishwasher stopped mid cycle tipped it 45 degrees and now it works
good advice

DE 2431 FW had the same problem (put a wash on overnight, pump was still running in the morning and couldn't reset). Tipped machine back 45 degress.... water came out of the back, and then it worked. Cheers! :mrgreen:

Just to add another +1 to this. Came down to find DWD5414 making noises from an overnight wash but not doing anything and all contents dirty.

Tried switching off mains, reset function and hard/long reset but no joy.

Tried the tipping - and it's now singing away again!

Yes but is there water coming out at the back when you tilted it?

Water means leak means problem will come back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back