Beko Dishwasher

Out of curiosity I remove the side panel again to show you what it looks like.

It is something to do with the Hot dryer. Note on the bottom of the right-hand view there is a large hole which you can see through the clear covering.

Any water in here will drip into the catch tray. I don't understand why there is so much pressure to pop that plastic pipe off as it is just an open exit.

The Right hand view
beko DL1243W right side.jpg

You can also see a small residue of the FAT that caused the pipe to block..

Anyone know how this system works?

Attachments

• beko  DL 1243 left side.jpg
    beko DL 1243 left side.jpg
    714.2 KB · Views: 295
Sponsored Links
Quick question.. I have found an Engineer Fault test sequence for BEKO Dishwashers. Whilst is seems on this Beko dishwasher fault LED indicator, they are shown horizontal, on my model DL1243W the LED light go vertical...

Is there another Fault code check test sequence for this model?

Thanks

Hi & help my Beko dw603 switches on but then won’t do anything there are 2 vertical bars in red after the clock sign but there’s nothing in the manual to say what they mean
I’d appreciate any help

Sponsored Links
For me, tipping the machine forward was only temporary solution, each time it would leak water and stop the cycle.
I removed the lower front inspection panel and saw a hose was fallen off the filter.
I refitted the smaller clear hose and dried the machine, now it works OK.

Attachments

• 20230502_004538.jpg
    20230502_004538.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 46

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back