BEKO DW603 dishwasher not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a BEKO DW603 dishwasher, working OK yesterday but now wont switch on at all, no lights or anything. I have changed the fuse, plugged into different socket, held down on/off switch, still nothing. Manual not helpful has anyone else had anything similar please. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Firstly you need to eliminate the electrical connection, it would be helpful to have a means of testing for continuity and at least voltage. A multi-meter would be ideal for this, although you have changed the fuse, do you know if the existing fuse had blown, do you know if the the replacement fuse is ok?
Have you checked for damage at the plug or flex? The next step would be to confirm continuity between all conductors at the plug and the terminals within the dishwasher. Once you have that confirmed and then proved for voltage, you will have narrowed it down to an appliance fault.

Thanks very much, have checked and all of the electrical connections are working. Last night the lights came on but I cannot change the programme and when I try to start it everything goes off again, have tried reset but nothing doing so must be appliance fault - 18 months old with one year warranty :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back