beko washing machine wma520s fault, please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a beko wma520s washing machine, the problem presented itself last weekend when a programme was selected , it filled then the drum spun once then nothing for about 2-3mins then turned once again,it also wouldnt drain off the water when programme was cancelled, i looked online for a solution to the problem, a few sites suggested it was the control board, so i ordered a new one and fitted it-note:checked the old one and it had heavy scorch marks around one of the diodes and on an I\C, have fitted new board, but still having problems, it dosnt seem to select the correct programme now! also dosnt seem to be going through the correct motions..ie:it fills, turns fast for a few seconds then sits there idle again for a few mins.....although when i cancel the programme it does drain down now, ive also tried powering it off, any ideas would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
if your drum turns twice fast then stops the fault is the taco on the back of motor a white plastic cover which can be replaced.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back