Benchmark & TB143

Sponsored Links
Right oh... been told I can tell you lot this in the public section.

Anton are developing an app that allows their eVo3 to talk to Android phones.

I'm helping them beta test it and it is pretty good. Lots of changes have been made and still need some of the rough edges to be ironed out, but CP12's and Benchmark certs are planned to be included.

They are talking to HHIC about the copyright issues with using the logo's etc. as this part of the app is VERY early doors and officially a "maybe"; but for the sake of you getting reports Dicky.... All analyser reports can be signed by whoever and emailed direct from the Android device.

CP12's should be ready to demonstrate at PHEX.

Like I said, still in Beta, but the free version should be launching pretty soon.

There is a vid I put up on You Tube for the CC members, but you can contact me if you wish for a link. (a few factual errors on my part that I don't think would be good to put in the open).

Thanks Dan.

It doesn't look like it's got many additional features & is just like the Kane 425 or 455. Why not have it twinned with iPhone?? Most engineers I know are on iPhones, with countless apps it's got to be the phone of choice!! Apparently there's lots of unresolved bugs on Android??

With respect Dan, this type of set up is not new, several companies have had refrigeration test equipment of this nature on the market for a wee while.

Sponsored Links
You can't transfer data over a wireless serial connection with Crapple.

Just thought it would be an easy way of getting your verifiable certs from site to whoever.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back