Best 4-camera CCTV system under £350?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok...apologies in advance. You will spot my ignorance on the subject very soon.

I know that each product has its merits & there is no guarantee to say one lasts longer than the other. I also know it is difficult to compare brands/products as they vary in features.

I want a system with 4 cameras with email alerts on movement. I will be asking an installation company to fit it for me. My budget for the system would be £350.
Are there any recommendations?

Just thought of asking to see what you guys have to say.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
good luck.

1. £350 for equipment isn't a lot for 4 cameras (that an installer might not install)
2. whats the install budget?
3. CCTV systems should be designed around what you need the system to do
Buying 4 identical cameras might not be right for you.

Attachments

• CCTV.JPG
    CCTV.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 270
someone else has posted similar recently, Hilook is a hikvision brand aimed at the cheaper end, the cameras are something else.

personally I don't rate your choice, its analogue 5MP which means recording is likely to be a low frame rate around 12-15fp, so live view ill look smoother than recorded view.

night vision probably isn't much good either. its also a wide angle, i have no idea how much light you have, or the view or purpose.

Sponsored Links
They are all outside cameras. Email notifications will swamp you, hundreds and hundreds a day. Trust me it’s not as good as it sounds where a burglar walks in front and you get an email. It is more like a cat passes and you get a email it then walks back and you get another and another and another...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back