Best Brand Boilers

gas4you said:
if he's only booked up for the next 2 weeks

For a site visit, no idea when he could do the job.

I'm getting the impression you all think that someone can't do a good job for this cost. It's a shame because of all the people I've spoken to, he's been the most professional, helpful and responsive, plus came recommended from Veissmann. One guy I spoke to told me to stop playing mind games and then told me where to stick it when I wanted to discuss requirements and different boilers......

I have another guy, recommended also from Veissmann, who will hopefully give me a quote for a similar system, so we'll see what one brings.

Lastly, I was discussing this with a friend last night, and he pointed out that although the Veissmann may be a wonderful bit of engineering, is the UK support up to speed on it? If a boiler breaks down, which one will get fixed quicker, a Veissman or a Bosch?

Sponsored Links
chuckalicious said:
Lastly, I was discussing this with a friend last night, and he pointed out that although the Veissmann may be a wonderful bit of engineering, is the UK support up to speed on it? If a boiler breaks down, which one will get fixed quicker, a Veissman or a Bosch?

WB for support. Sometimes get same day servive if not next day if you have to call them. We only fit WB at present due to the high failure rate of PCBs on the Veissmann`s that the manufactures would`nt admit to. Im sure others will disagree :D

Viessmann are very good boilers but absolutley terrible after sales support. If you must, then go for WB, but as you all know I wouldn't :LOL:

gas4you said:
Viessmann are very good boilers but absolutley terrible after sales support. If you must, then go for WB, but as you all know I wouldn't :LOL:

Dave i bet you keep pigeons and your top bird is called Vaillant :D

Sponsored Links
well what am i supposed to do????

wb are ok with good support
valliant are apparently better than wb, but some disagree
veissmann are better than all but have bad support

someone make a decision for me!!!!

Vaillant are bril and have good support.

Decide between Vaillant and WB, but what ever you choose make sure you use an installer who knows either of them inside out.

You won't go far wrong with either. Although I hate to say it WB with one of their approved installers will have the advantage of a 5 year warranty :cry:

I don't even know what an intercombi is :oops: I know what I fit and fit what I know, if every installer done this then it wouldn't matter what make they installed as they would all know them inside out and get maximum reliabilty from them. I would not know how to fit your atmos boilers as well as you for example.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back