Best buy cement mixer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to buy a cement mixer. Id love a Belle but very expensive. Just wondered if anyone had any other recommendations for an alternative half decent one. Budget around £250ish.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The screwfix one works well -I bought one recently for doing some footings for a summerhouse. As I know the job will be spread out over some time I decided to buy rather than hire numerous times.

It comes in a lot of bits -expect to spend a good hour assembling it. I greased every bolt before assembly and covered the drum and legs with pallet wrap cling film before using -with a bit if time cleaning after each use, so far it still looks brand new.

sometimes screwfix do a deal on these at about £220

https://www.screwfix.com/p/134-ltr-concrete-mixer-230v/10107#_=p

Like Notch, I had work to do that was spread over time so I bought (the Screwfix one) rather than hired one. Also most of my work is in the lower part of the garden, which is large and on the side of a valley. So getting a hired tool down and, more importantly, back up again is really hard work and takes time.

I got mine three years ago for under £200 (£199.99!) and it has not had masses of use but has worked fine.

Sponsored Links
You don't say if you're after petrol or electric

You might get a good 2nd hand one off gumtree etc

You can get a belle minimix second hand for under £200. The newer/cleaner look to be around the £170-200 mark but I've had one (which was second hand and well used at the time) for 20 years and it was under £100.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back